Per 60g dry rice serving
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy dry / uncooked rice Per 100g
- Dive into a new world of flavour with a nice and easy Char Siu fried rice or a lip-smacking Nasi Goreng. Or discover something new from our recipes on Tilda.com
- If you’re feeling adventurous why not try an alternative cooking method or one of our delicious recipes. Visit Tilda.com for more ideas.
- Our Long Grain Rice with its clean fresh taste is renowned for its versatility across a range of global cuisines.
- Open this pack of Tilda Long Grain Rice, and you open yourself up to a world of delicious possibilities.
- From China to South America, Long Grain Rice has been revered for millennia in so many world cuisines. Whether it’s the vital ingredient to a celebration or the base for a thousand flavours, rice is never far away.
- Our Long Grain Rice is wonderfully versatile from stir fry to daredevil chilli con carne. So whether you’re planning a Sichuan banquet or delicious chicken and vegetable rice, you are in good hands with us.
- Our Promise:
- You always get the best rice with Tilda. With half a century of expertise, we select premium grains to make sure only the best rice is used in every Tilda pack.
- Our Long Grain Rice with its clean fresh taste is renowned for its versatility across range of global cuisines.
- From our specialist growers around the world to the centre of tables up and down the country, we are proud to help you create the perfect dish, every time!
- Registered trademarks.
- Copyright Tilda 2019.
- Versatile, flavourful
- Delicious versatile rice that works across world cuisines
- Double water polished
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 500G
Long Grain Rice
Store in a cool dry place.
Instructions: This is a great method to cook our rice.
Put 60g of rice per person into a pan of boiling water.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes on a medium heat, drain, cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
Run a fork through the rice to fluff up the grains and serve.
Milled and packed in the UK, from an imported ingredient
Number of uses
This pack contains at least 8 x 60g portions
|Typical Values||dry / uncooked rice Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g|