A premium supplement for young children from 2 years of age, Aptamil Gold+ Stage 4 Junior Nutritional Supplement is specially designed to help meet the dietary needs of active or fussy children whose dietary intake may not be adequate. Formulated to support growing children when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
- – Contains the goodness of cows’ milk and 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development
- – Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function
- – Calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure
- – Contains omega-3 DHA fatty acids
- – Two serves per day provides at least 20-50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals
- – Sucrose (table sugar) free and no artificial colours-
- Hint of vanilla flavourDesigned to be consumed as part of a healthy varied diet, Aptamil Gold+ 4 is a premium junior nutritional supplement for children aged 2 and up when their dietary intake may be inadequate.
- – Contains the goodness of cows’ milk
- – Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- – Contains zinc, which is essential to immune system function
- – Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure
- – Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid
- – Sucrose-free
- – Does not contain artificial colours
- – Has a hint of vanilla flavour
- – Suitable for toddlers from 2 years whose nutritional intake may be inadequate
- – Not suitable for toddlers with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- – 900g tin formatGive your little one the nutrients they need with Aptamil Gold+ 4.Size: 900gServing Size: Approximately 115mL (1 Serve)Servings Per Pack: 48Recipes: Fruit ice blocks: Blend 1 cup of prepared Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement with your little one’s favourite fruits, and freeze to make delicious and nutritious ice blocks.Stage: Stage 4: From 2 Years
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement powder mixes easily in cool or lukewarm water. It has a delicious vanilla taste that young children love. It can be used on tis own or mixed with other foods suitable for a young child from two years of age. Dental Hygiene: Encourage your child to drink from a cup from 1 year and to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dental visit regularly.
Milk Solids, Glucose Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oils (contain Soy), Galacto-oligosaccharides (Contains Milk), Maltodextrin, Dried Omega LCPUFAs (contain Fish, Milk, Soy, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-alpha Tocopherol)), Long Chain Polyfructose, Vanilla Flavour, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Potassium Citrate.
Mineral: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), Folic Acid.Contains: Fish, Milk, Soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E), Foilc acid.
Cooled boiled water: 100mL.
Level scoops of powder (1 scoop = 9.5g of powder): 2.
Number of serves per day: 4Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 58mL of drink. This feeding guide is a general guide Only; your child may need more or less than shown.PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing the drink. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water.
3. Whisk, shake or store the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Junior Nutritional Supplement immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONRecycle.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes