About this item
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
15 servings per container
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||12%|
|Includes Added Sugars1g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
- One 8 oz package of Gerber 2nd Foods Probiotic Rice Banana Apple Baby Cereal
- Gerber rice cereal supports your growing baby’s development
- Baby rice cereal made with real fruit in banana apple flavor
- Gerber cereal contains probiotics for digestive support and iron to help support learning ability
- Introduces new flavor combinations in an age-appropriate texture for supported sitters
- Mix with breastmilk or baby formula for easy preparation
- Reclosable container keeps baby cereal fresh
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Assembled Product Weight
Contained Battery Type
Baby Food Stage
8 oz (227 g)
Manufacturer Part Number
Baby Food Packaging
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
2.85 x 4.05 x 7.00 Inches
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.Easy to Mix Directions: Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency. Serve as is or warm in the microwave. Always test temperature before feeding. Discard any unfed cereal.Microwave Guidelines for Heating: Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds. Mix heated liquid with cereal. Stir to even out temperature. Test temperature before feeding.
Twist Cap Off, Remove Seal & Twist Back On. **Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid. **Easy to Mix Directions: **• Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl. **• Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency. **• Serve as is or warm in the microwave. **• Always test temperature before feeding. **• Discard any unfed cereal. **Microwave – From Ambient **Guideline for Heating: **• Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 Seconds. **• Mix heated liquid with cereal. **• Stir to even out temperature. **• Test Temperature before feeding.
Safe Handling Instructions
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged **KEEP PACKAGE AWAY FROM CHILDREN
INGREDIENTS: RICE FLOUR, BANANA FLAKES, APPLE FLAKES, SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL APPLE FLAVOR, B. LACTIS CULTURES VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12. CONTAINS: SOY