Give your best buddy a hearty meal with the Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner With Chicken Canned Dog Food. Made with a ground texture that will make his mouth water, this meaty feast contains optimal levels of oils and minerals to promote healthy skin and a glistening coat. The balanced recipe is also highly digestible, which means your dog can easily absorb all those essential nutrients—so you can feel confident that he’s getting the most out of every meal. But all he’ll really care about is the irresistible flavor, which is sure to get a tail wag at every mealtime.
- Features a hearty chopped texture with an irresistible taste of ground chicken.
- Balanced recipe provides complete nutrition and is highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption.
- Optimal levels of oil and minerals nourish the skin and coat for a luxurious shine.
- Soft texture adds flavor and variety to dog’s diets. Serve it alone or mix it with kibble.
- Proudly made in the USA with the flavors dogs crave and the nutrition they need.
13.2-oz can: Feed 2/3 can daily per 10 lbs of Adult dog. Refrigerate after opening (up to 3 days). Serve at room temperature.
22-oz can: Feed 1/3 can daily per 10 lbs of Adult dog. Refrigerate after opening (up to 3 days). Serve at room temperature.
Introduce your dog to his new food gradually. For the first 2 days or so, his meals should be about 25% new food and 75% old food. Mix the 2 foods together, don’t keep them separated.
Days 3 to 4 (50% new, 50% old)
If the first couple of days of the transition have gone smoothly, you can now mix 50% of the new food with 50% of the old food.
Days 5 to 6 (75% new, 25% old)
At this stage, your dog’s meals should be about 75% new food and only 25% of the old food. Always look for signs that your dog is making the transition smoothly and without any sign of an upset stomach.
Day 7 and beyond (100% new)
At this stage, your dog’s meals should consist 100% of the new food. Which means his old food is now officially his “old” food.
There are no reviews yet.