- Developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Pet Nutrition Centre, Pedigree wet dog food has all the essential nutrients to support optimal digestion, a healthy skin and coat, strong natural defences and healthy bones.
- 100% complete and balanced, Pedigree dog food tins are not only nutritious wet dog food but also make for highly enjoyable everyday dog food meals that will bring out their infectious enthusiasm. 400g Pedigree tinned dog food Original in Loaf for Adult dogs with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- At Pedigree, we believe that dogs are good for us. Every day, their wonderful innocence brings out the good in us. The Pedigree complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and rewarding dog treats delivers everything that is essential to support and fuel all dogs exuberant love of life. So that day after day, dog owners can feed the good in their dogs. Pedigree delicious dog treats, chews, hearty main meals & complete dry dog food for all dogs.
- Green Dot
- 100% Complete and delicious wet dog food for adult dogs
- Served on its own or on top of dry dog food, this tinned dog food makes for enjoyable healthy meals
- Nutrition for dogs that helps support healthy bones, good digestion, a healthy skin & coat and a strong natural defences
- Dog food developed with our vets and nutritionists at Waltham Pet Nutrition Centre
- This wet food for dogs contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Meat and Animal Derivatives (42%, of which 95% Natural*, including 4% Beef), Cereals, Minerals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (including 0.5% Dried Beet Pulp), *Natural ingredients
Best before date, batch number, factory identification number: see bottom of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- 24h Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Can + Dry Food 5 kg 3/4 / + 20 g, 10 kg 1 / +55 g, 20 kg 1 1/2 / + 100 g, 30 kg 2 / + 150 g
- Can Only: 1, 1 1/2, 2 3/4, 3 3/4
- 82 kcal/100 g
- We recommend to feed a mix of complete Pedigree® wet and dry food.
- Feeding instructions: Allow a transition phase, adjust amounts and divide it into meals according to your pet’s needs. Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline for feeding information. Fresh water should always be available. Serve food at room temperature, surplus food can be chilled for up to 2 days.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents (%):|
|Vitamin D3||300 IU|
|Copper (Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate):||1.5 mg|
|Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous):||0.23 mg|
|Iron (Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate):||3.0 mg|
|Manganese (Manganous sulphate, monohydrate):||1.8 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc sulphate, monohydrate):||19.4 mg|
|Additives per kg:||–|
There are no reviews yet.