Each 10g Slice contains
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1454kJ/344kcal
- Rye Crispbread with Cracked Black Pepper
- Rye Goodness*
- At Ryvita, we think Rye is pretty special. It’s rich in fibre, low in saturated fat and is natural source of magnesium & zinc.
- That’s why our Crunchy Rye Breads are baked with Rye, to give you an easy way to get more Goodness* into your day.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol*
- Feeling Creative?
- Our Crunchy Rye Breads go with pretty much anything, but this flavour is particularly good with classic smoked salmon & cream cheese
- We believe healthy living is all about packaging in as much good stuff as possible.
- Like crunching on these Rye Breads*, finally booking that trip you’ve always dreamed of or just getting outside more.
- There aren’t any Rules.
- Well, maybe one.
- Do & eat things that make you Feel Good.
- *A diet low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and a diet high in rye fibre contributes to normal bowel function, as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Ryvita Crispbread is low in saturated fat and high in rye fibre.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Ryvita Co. Ltd, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- 5 packs of 4 slices
- High in fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- Suitable vegetarians
- Kosher – KLBD
- Pack size: 200G
- Low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- High in rye fibre contributes to normal bowel function
- High in fibre
Rye Flour, Black Pepper (3%), Salt, Made with 104g of Rye Flour per 100g of product
- May also contain: Oats (Gluten), Wheat (Gluten), Sesame Seeds, Soya
Store in a cool, dry placeFor Best Before End, Please See Top of Pack
Made in the UK
Number of uses
20 Slices per pack
Box. Card – Widely Recycled Wrap. Plastic – Not Currently Recycled
5 x 40g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice (10g)||% RI**Per Slice|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g||0.02g||<1%|
|(of which sugars)||2.5g||0.3g||<1%|
|–||% RI**Per 100g|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||–||–||–|
|20 Slices per pack||–||–||–|
There are no reviews yet.