V8 +Energy is a healthy energy drink made from fruit, vegetables, and tea. Containing the same amount of caffeine as leading energy drinks (80 mg), V8 +Energy is a healthy alternative for steady energy. Add it to any well-balanced diet for a restorative boost and the perfect pick-me-up. V8 +Energy Orange Pineapple is made with caffeine sourced from natural tea and no added sugar. With 1 combined serving of fruits and vegetables, this bubbly energy drink is made with sweet potato, carrot, and apple juice, and infused with sweet orange and tropical pineapple. Plus, each can is rich in vitamin B, has no colors from artificial sources, and is just 50 calories. V8 +Energy Orange Pineapple is the perfect morning start, midday pick me up, or late night boost!
- ENERGY DRINK MADE WITH JUICE: V8 +Energy is infused with carrot juice, sweet potato juice, and hints of sweet orange and tropical pineapple for a quenching and satisfying taste
- HEALTHY ENERGY DRINK: Each can has 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies from non-GMO sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, pineapples and oranges, just 50 calories, and is an excellent source of vitamin B
- NATURAL STEADY ENERGY: Made with caffeine naturally occurring in tea, V8 +Energy has the same amount of caffeine as the leading energy drink
- ENERGY DRINK YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT: V8 +Energy is made with no added sugar, no artificial colors, is non-GMO and is gluten-free
- V8 +Energy Orange Pineapple ships as a pack of 6 8-ounce recyclable cans
Caution: Not recommended for children, Pregnant or nursing women or people sensitive to caffeine.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots), Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Caffeine From Black And Green Tea, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Instructions: Shake well before opening.
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI’s that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4