- Oat drink with added vitamins.
- Alpro were born plant-based, way back in 1980, and we’ve been banging that big, plant-based drum ever since. Our mission is the same now as it was then. To make delicious food that’s healthy for you and healthy for the planet. And we go the extra mile to do it. Using less water and energy. Sourcing ingredients grown in a way that puts goodness back into the earth. And developing more and more sustainable, plant-based packaging.
- Smooth, creamy-tasting oats could have been made for coffee. Our Alpro Barista Oat certainly is. All that oatsome flavour, and no added sugars*. Just the sugars that come naturally with the oats. However you take it – frothy cappuccino or flat white, piping hot or poured over ice – it’ll make an everyday cup of coffee extra special. Because lovely as milk might be, isn’t it great to have more choices? It’s fabulously foamable, so be your own barista, go with the flow and get creative! All important question, can you do the cool pattern on the top? Absolutely! Totally plant based and dairy free, it’s naturally perfect for a vegan diet. But why should vegans have all the fun? Vegetarian, flexitarian, or just want to give it a go? Anyone can enjoy a little plant-based deliciousness in their coffee, vegan or not, we say!
- At Alpro we call our products Oat Drinks and not oat milks – why, you ask? By definition – milk is a nutrient-rich food produced by mammals – and our tasty oat drinks are completely plant-based!
- No added sugars*
- *Contains naturally occurring sugars
- Good for you**, good for the planet. We’re proud to have been a certified B Corp company since 2018. Making us part of a global movement that believes businesses can be a force for good in society, and should do things in a caring, sustainable way that has a positive impact on people and planet. Like shopping local. All our oats are grown in Europe for fewer food miles and a lighter footprint. And good inside, good outside! By 2025, all of our packs will be, not just recyclable, but made from 100% already recycled or plant-based materials. Bye bye, polystyrene. Hello, more recycled, recyclable PET and sustainably grown sugarcane cartons!
- Source of vitamins B2, B12 & D**
- ** Vitamin B12 as part of balanced diet and lifestyle, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- FSC – FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C014047, www.fsc.org
- Tetra Pak®, Protects What’s Good – Buying this Tetra Pak® carton helps you care for the world’s forests.
- Tetra Pak®, Tetra Brik® Aseptic
- 100% plant-based
- Dairy free
- Naturally free from lactose
- Naturally low in saturated fats
- UHT for a longer shelf life
- Perfect for vegans
- Pack size: 1L
- Vitamin B12 as part of balanced diet and lifestyle, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Naturally low in saturated fats
Oat Base (Water, Oat (10%)), Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root Fibre, Pea Protein, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Phosphates), Sea Salt, Vitamins (B2, B12, D2)
- Contains: Oats
Best before: see top of pack. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 5 days.
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for Baristas:
- Steam to a maximum of 65°C.
- Hot, cold & cold brew
- Do not re-steam. Shake well and refrigerate before use.
- Instructions for At-Home Coffee Lovers:
- 1. Keep Me Cool – I work best chilled.
- 2. Pop me in your Milk Frother or a Pan to heat.
- 3. Heat me up to 65°C Max.
- 4. If using a Pan. Foam Up with a hand mixer until I double in size, then tap the pan to Pop the air bubbles.
- 5. Your Fabulous Foam is ready to pour into your coffee. Now’s your chance to shine and show off those Latte Art skills!
- Can be used hot or cold, do not freeze.
- Free From Colours
- Free From Preservatives