- Aptamil with Pronutra+ Growing Up milk 1-2 years is a fortified milk drink tailored to support your toddler as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- Low sodium
- Gluten free
- Halaal approved
- Contains pronutra plus the unique blend of ingredients
Safety Information:Important feeding advice Make up each drink as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks, discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your toddler’s drink. Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding. Dental advice Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.
Ingredients:Vegetable Oils Skimmed Milk Demineralised Whey Protein (From Milk) Lactose (From Milk) Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Gos) (From Milk) Maltodextrin Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk) Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Fos) Calcium Phosphate Fish Oil Calcium Carbonate Potassium Citrate Vitamin C Sodium Citrate Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin) Magnesium Chloride Choline Chloride Taurine Ferrous Sulphate Zinc Sulphate Vitamin E Nicotinamide Pantothenic Acid Folic Acid Copper Sulphate Vitamin A Biotin Vitamin D3 Thiamin Vitamin B6 Potassium Iodide Manganese Sulphate Vitamin K1 Sodium Selenite
1 beaker; No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 5.0g): 5; Quantity of water per drink: 150ml, 5fl ozWe recommend giving your toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil® Growing Up Milk a day, as part of a varied, balanced diet. Aptamil® Growing Up Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 1 year onwards.
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.How to use this pack:
To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of pack.
There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.Preparing your toddler’s drink
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
1) Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
2) Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
3) Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
4) Check temperature and drink immediately.