- An everyday essential. Removes burnt on spills and dried on food
- Polishes to a sparkling shine
- Leaving a protective coating to help prevent damage from further spillages
- Ideal for use on ceramic, glass induction and halogen hobs as well as microwaves
- Approved by Schott Ceran, producers of marketing leading high-end glass ceramic hobs
4 C11-C15 alcohol propoxylate/ethoxylate
6 Citric Acid
7 Xantham Gum
8 Longchain alkoxylated C10 Polymer
Storage precautions Store in ambient conditions. Keep out of the reach of children
How to Use:
Shake well before use. Apply with a clean damp cloth or sponge. Wipe gently using circular motion. Periodically rinse the cloth or sponge with warm water. For heavily soiled surfaces repeat as above.
CAUTION: Allow surfaces to cool before product use. The product is a mild abrasive and care must be taken when cleaning polished surfaces. Always test on an inconspicuous area before use. Do not use on gold, silver, pewter, non-stick coatings, lacquered surfaces or polished plastic surfaces. Do not use on hob decals or transfers.