About this product:
- 8-fl. oz of Clean & Clear Essentials Oil-Free Deep Cleaning Facial Astringent with salicylic acid
- Facial astringent works to removes dirt, oil and makeup for skin that’s clean & healthier looking
- Made with 2% salicylic acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient to help treat blemishes
- This clear pore astringent targets existing pimples & helps prevent new ones from forming
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, it instantly removes surface oil to help fight acne
- This deep cleaning astringent is suitable for daily use and can be used up to 3 times a day
- Its oil-free formula can be used on all skin types, including normal, oily and combination skin
- Recommended as part of a 3-step routine with Clean & Clear Essentials face cleanser & moisturizer
Stop Use Indications: For external use only.Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame.When using this product:Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne Oiliness
Skin Care Concern: Facial Cleansing
Warnings: For external use only. Flammability warning: Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame. When using this product: skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time (If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time); rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Inactive Ingredients: Water; Alcohol; Isoceteth-20; Fragrance; Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine; Benzophenone-4; Red 4; Denatonium Benzoate
Ingredients: Active Ingredient Salicylic Acid 2% Purpose Acne Medication Inactive Ingredients Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Benzophenone-4, Red 4.
Instructions: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product Moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Other Information Store at room temperature
There are no reviews yet.