- Blend of cereals with strawberry & raspberry flakes and added vitamin B1
- For our 7 months onwards Red Berry Wholegrain Porridge with Spelt we use our best quality natural ingredients**, grown by farmers we know and trust. We carefully combine a variety of grains, such as spelt and millet, with real strawberry and raspberry flakes for a delicious recipe tailored to your little one, so they can explore a new taste and exciting texture.
- **and vitamin B1
- Over 100 years of trusted experience
- Cow & Gate are passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food.
- Cow & Gate My First Muesli from 10m onwards
- Varied size fruits & grains to help your little one explore new textures
- Cow & Gate Banana Wholegrain Porridge from 7m onwards
- Adventurous flavours & thicker textures to encourage food progression
- Cow & Gate Creamy Porridge from 4-6m onwards
- First tastes & smooth textures for an easy introduction to foods
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
- Just add milk
- With natural ingredients and vitamin B1
- With strawberry & raspberry
- No added sugar – contains naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
- Pack size: 11G
- No added sugar
Milled Cereals (96%) (Wholegrain Wheat (44%), Durum Wheat Semolina (40%), Wholegrain Spelt (6%), Wholegrain Millet (6%)), Strawberry Flakes (Strawberry, Rice) (2%), Raspberry Flakes (Raspberry, Rice) (2%), Vitamin B1
- May contain traces of Milk and Soy For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients highlighted in bold
Please store this product in a cool, dry place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Yummy porridge in 3 easy steps
- 1 For every 1 level spoonful of cereal…
- 2 Mix 2 spoonfuls of your baby’s usual milk
- 3 Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
Number of uses
There are approximately thirteen 15g portions in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- The serious bit…
- Do not leave your little one alone when eating and drinking.
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby’s teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland Ltd,
- Deansgrange Business Park,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g dry product||Per 15g cereal with 120ml Follow On milk1 (% LRV†)|
|Energy||1604 kJ / 379 kcal||586 kJ / 139 kcal|
|Fat||2.2 g||4.2 g|
|of which, saturates||0.3 g||1.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||72.0 g||20.6 g|
|of which, sugars*||2.6 g||10.1 g|
|Fibre||9.7 g||2.2 g|
|Protein||12.9 g||3.6 g|
|Salt*||0.01 g||0.07 g|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.86 mg||0.19 mg (38%)|
|1 15g serving of cereal (approximately 4 tablespoons) made with 120ml Follow On milk (approximately 8 tablespoons)||–||–|
|*No added sugar. Contains naturally occurring sugars and salt only||–||–|
|†Labelling Reference Value for infants & young children||–||–|