- Milled cereals, banana & berry flakes with skimmed milk and added vitamins & minerals
- Our 6 months onwards Berry Multigrain Porridge with Oat & Rye is tailored to your little one’s stage** and is a gentle way to introduce your baby to first tastes and smooth textures. We use our best quality ingredients, such as real berry flakes and tasty multigrains, all grown by farmers we know and trust, to create this delicious recipe.
- **Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children.
- Over 100 years of trusted experience
- Cow & Gate are passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food.
- Cow & Gate My First Muesli from 10m onwards
- Varied size fruits & grains to help your little one explore new textures
- Cow & Gate Banana Wholegrain Porridge with Buckwheat from 7m onwards
- Adventurous flavours & thicker textures to encourage food progression
- Cow & Gate Creamy Porridge from 4-6m onwards
- First tastes & smooth textures for an easy introduction to foods
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
- Just add water
- Source of iron & calcium
- With exciting fruits
- No added sugar – contains naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
- Pack size: 125G
- Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children
- Source of iron & calcium
- No added sugar
Milled Cereals (36%) (Wheat (28%), Wholegrain Oat (4%), Rye (4%)), Skimmed Milk Powder, Demineralised Whey Powder (from Milk), Vegetable Fat (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)), Apple Powder (6%), Banana Flakes (2%), Berry Flakes (Blueberry, Blackberry, Rice) (2%), Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6)
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients highlighted in bold
Please store this product in a cool, dry place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Yummy porridge in 3 easy steps
- 1 For every 1 level spoonful of cereal…
- 2 Mix 2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water.
- 3 Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
Number of uses
There are approximately six 20g portions in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- The serious bit…
- Do not leave your little one alone when eating and drinking.
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby’s teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.