- Carrot, potato, tomato & beef
- At Cow & Gate, we’re passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food. In our delicious range of jars, we use over 27 different fruits and vegetables, plus a variety of tastes & textures, so there’s plenty for your baby to explore.
- This Mini Beef Casserole recipe is made with our highest quality ingredients, including tasty tomatoes and carrots, sourced directly from the farmers we know & trust. What’s more, it’s
- – free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- – free from added salt
- – a texture that is tailored for your baby’s age
- Cow & Gate, feeding babies for over 100 years.
- Pack size: 125G
Carrot (40%), Potatoes (18%), Tomatoes (18%), White Beans, Beef (10%), Rapeseed Oil
Food left in the jar can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.If feeding direct from the jar, unused portion must be discarded. Best Before: See lid.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve hot or cold.
- Little appetites vary.
- Stir well & serve your baby’s portion into a clean bowl.
- To warm, stand in hot water. Take care if microwaving.
- Stir well & always check the temperature before serving.
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby’s teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.
- Natural ingredients may cause staining.
- Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
- Safety button on lid, do not use food if raised or damaged.