- Milk & rice
- At Cow & Gate, we’re passionate about helping little ones learn to love good food. In our delicious range of jars, we use over 27 different fruits and vegetables, plus a variety of tastes & textures, so there’s plenty for your baby to explore.
- This Rice Pudding recipe is made with our highest quality ingredients sourced directly from the farmers we know & trust. What’s more, it’s
- – free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- – a texture that is tailored for your baby’s age
- Cow & Gate, feeding babies for over 100 years.
- Pack size: 200G
Full Cream Milk (54%), Rice (34%), Water, Sugar
- For allergens, please see ingredients in bold
Food left in the jar can be stored in the fridge for up to 48 hours.If feeding direct from the jar, unused portion must be discarded. Best Before: See lid
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve hot or cold.
- Little appetites vary, stir well & serve your baby’s portion into a clean bowl.
- To warm, stand in hot water. Take care if microwaving.
- Stir well & always check the temperature before serving.
- For good dental hygiene, clean your baby’s teeth regularly, especially before bedtime.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Natural ingredients may cause staining.
- Safety button on lid, do not use food if raised or damaged.