Getting your toilet clean isn’t hard at all. Duck® Deep Action Gel sanitises your toilet, killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It has a uniquely shaped neck—inspired by yours truly—that allows you to better reach under the rim, leaving your toilet clean and with a fresh, long-lasting fragrance that you’ll want to splash your feathers in. (Although for non-feathered humans that is certainly not recommended. Or so I’m told to say.)
Directions for use:
1. Lift the toilet seat
2. To remove the cap, squeeze the two textured side surfaces and unscrew completely
3. Tip bottle to fill neck
4. Direct liquid under the rim and squeeze evenly around the bowl
5. Brush above and below the water line, then flush
6. Replace cap and close tightly until an audible click is heard
7. For stubborn stains, allow product to sit for several minutes.
formic acid Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-18-alkyldimethyl, chloridesActive Ingredients (BPR) formic acid 0.5% (0.5g/100g) Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-18-alkyldimethyl, chlorides 0.2285% (0.2285g/100g)
Quaternary ammonium compounds, di-C8-10-alkyldimethyl, chlorides 0.2285% (0.2285g/100g)Causes serious eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear eye protection.
There are no reviews yet.