Our Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake for 1 mug cakes provide countless combinations of flavor and fun baking solutions. Made from simple ingredients, ready in about a minute and just the right size, you can’t go wrong when you bring these home. 12 dessert flavor options available. See bullets and images for more information.
- SIMPLY DELICIOUS Our microwave cakes are an amazingly moist, mouth-watering treat that will delight your sweet tooth; all with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- QUICK AND CONVENIENT Just grab a mug, add water (or other liquid, like milk or coffee!) mix, microwave for about a minute, and enjoy a warm bite of dessert heaven.
- THE PERFECT SIZE FOR 1 Our individual mug desserts are ideal for a quick snack or for individual desserts. They’re made for just one, so, unlike other mixes, you won’t have to worry about waste.
- SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE With 12 dessert flavors, there is sure to be a treat to fit everyone’s taste. No more arguing about what to make, now everyone can have exactly what they want.
- CUSTOMIZATION IS FUN These mug cakes are just the right size for personalizing and making your own. Try multiple toppings or different mix-ins, like milk, fruit juice or even liqueurs to create your own unique recipe!
‘SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL OIL, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, DRIED WHOLE EGGS, WHEAT STARCH, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE), COCOA POWDER, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, WHEY POWDER.’
1. Empty one pouch into a microwave safe mug (9-12 oz. mug recommended).
2. Add 3 Tablespoons of water* and stir with a spoon. Ensure cake mix is well blended by running spoon along the bottom mug edge and stir for 30 seconds or until batter is smooth.
3. Microwave on high for 1 min 10 seconds. Cooking time may vary based on microwave (see chart below). Cool for two minutes before eating.
700-900 Watts – 1 min. 50 sec.
1000 Watts or more – 1 min. 10 sec.
3 Tablespoons of MILK may be used as a replacement for water.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.