- Ella’s Kitchen Organic Carrot & Parsnip Mini Puffs 4X8g
- P.S. let’s be friends
- Hello, I’m organic carrot + parsnip mini maize puffs, packed into 4 handy bags. I’m a fun finger food for babies made for playing and learning, with less mess at meal times.
- Who am I for? I’m made for babies from 10 months. I’m just the right size + shape for little ones developing finger + thumb ‘pincer grip’ and I’m super melty to disappear in little mouths.
- Play + learn: From 10 months, little ones are learning the pincer grip. Why not encourage your little one to pick up these mini puffs from the table and pop them into a small cup and give them a big clap every time one goes in?
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- I’m organic
- Crispy + munchy
- Finger food
- No added sugar or salt
- No concentrates
- No additives or colourings
- Just yummy organic finger food for babies
- I contain only naturally occurring sugars
- Pack size: 32G
Organic Maize 72%, Organic Sunflower Oil 15%, Organic Dried Carrots 6%, Organic Dried Parsnips 4%, Organic Rice Flour 2%, Organic <strong>Wheat</strong> Bran <1%, Organic Dried Onions <1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <0.01%, *I have no organic certification
- I may contain Milk and Soya. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see my ingredients in bold.
Keep me in a cool, dry place.
Produced in the UK
- Free From Additives
- Free From Colours
- Warning: I’m not suitable for babies under 10 months old. When a baby over 10 months is munching me, make sure they’re sitting down and are supervised by an adult to reduce the risk of choking.
Lower age limit
4 x 8g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g||per bag|
|-of which saturates||1.9g||0.2g|
|-of which sugars||4.7g||<0.5g|