About this item
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
2 servings per container
Serving Size1 tub
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||14%|
|Includes Added Sugars0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Blueberry Baby Food is a delicious fruit puree that makes feeding time a treat. This baby food stage 2 recipe includes 1/2 apple and 13 blueberries in each tub for a delicious, fruity combination that has no artificial colors or flavors. It’s Non-GMO Project Verified, unsweetened and contains no added starch for a natural baby food option. Help meet your baby’s nutritional needs with this fruit baby food, which contains 45% daily value of antioxidant vitamin C per tub. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is essential to help them accept new flavors. Tuck these convenient BPA-free tubs into a diaper bag so you can easily feed your sitter on the go. Feed your little one straight from the container, or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the leftovers for up to two days.
- Two 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Blueberry Baby Food
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- This baby puree is made with 1/2 apple and 13 blueberries in each tub
- This Gerber baby food gives your child 45% daily value of antioxidant vitamin C per tub, and it contains no artificial flavors or colors
- Spoon feeding baby food puree helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue and cheeks
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
- BPA-free plastic tubs of baby food stage 2 provide easy transport for feeding on the go
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Baby Food Stage
Read below before serving.
Safe Handling Instructions
Do not use if Foil Seal is broken or missing
Read below before serving. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
APPLES, BLUEBERRIES, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).
There are no reviews yet.