- Reduced sugar chocolate flavoured finger biscuits.
- Check out more of our yummy baby snacks and baby food at HeinzBaby.co.uk
- Use as part of a varied weaning diet.
- Looking for a tasty snack your little one will love? Packed full of flavour, our Heinz So Yummy Chocolate Biscotti are made in Italy to our own unique recipe. With a gentle crunch which softens easily in little mouths.
- Our baby biscuits don’t just taste delicious, they also have 8 key vitamins and minerals.
- Now baked with less sugar*
- *Made with 30% less sugar compared to Heinz Golden Multigrain Biscotti
- Contains 8 key vitamins and minerals
- Gentle crunch, soft in little mouths
- Six chocolate flavoured finger biscuits
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 60G
Flours (Wheat, Oat, Barley, Maize, Rice, Rye), Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Soluble Corn Fibre, Yogurt (Milk), Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder (3%), Chocolate (2%, Sugar, Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier – Soya Lecithin), Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Barley Malt Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Flavourings, Iron Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12
- Contains: Barley, Milk, Oats, Rye, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, storing them in an airtight container will keep them fresh.
Preparation and Usage
- Easy prep: We’ve made these biscotti to dissolve easily in little mouths and they can also be softened with a spoonful of milk for babies from 7 months.
- Always make sure a responsible adult is supervising your baby while they eat.
- Remember to clean your baby’s teeth, especially before bedtime.
Number of uses
4 servings per pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Wrap. Plastic – Not Currently Recycled
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 3 Biscotti (15g)||% LRV† per serving|
|-of which saturates||1.2g||0.2g|
|-of which sugars||16.0g||2.4g|
|Vitamins & Minerals||–||–||–|