Per corn cake
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1,616 kJ 381 kcal
- Lightly Salted Corn Cakes
- Certified Carbon Neutral® company
- For more glorious serving suggestions, visit www.kallo.com
- The ladybird said, “I do love to eat.”
- And fresh golden corn, Was her favourite treat.
- She munched it all day, And all through the night.
- Her ladybird belt, Began to feel tight.
- The caterpillar cried, “I don’t mean to bellow, But you’ve had so much corn, I think you’ve turned yellow!”
- Have your cake and eat it!
- Here at Kallo, we don’t think eating sensibly has to mean saying no to all the things you love. We believe life is about what you can, not what you can’t have – and eating the right way is about loving food, having a nutritious, balanced diet and living life in a positively fabulous fashion!
- Non wheat recipe
- 25 calories per corn cake
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian, vegan and coeliac friendly
- Pack size: 130G
- Low fat
Corn (99, 8%), Sea Salt (0, 2%)
- Made in a factory that handles Soy, Sesame Seeds and Milk
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep in an airtight container and enjoy within 14 days.
Made in Belgium with ingredients from various countries
Preparation and Usage
- Jeez Louise with Grilled Goat’s Cheese!
- We recommend three corn cakes per serving.
- Or how about generously smothering your corn cake with some zingy red pepper and chilli hummus, if you fancy a bit of heat?
- And they’re equally wonderful with some delicious dollops of egg mayonnaise and chopped up plum tomatoes.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per corn cake|
|Energy||1,616 kJ 381 kcal||104kJ 25kcal|
|of which saturates||trace||trace|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.1g|