Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash. It kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis, for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Accepted by the American Dental Association, this germ-killing mouthwash for bad breath is clinically shown to reduce plaque 52% more and reduce gingivitis 21% more than brushing and flossing alone. Adding a 30-second rinse to your morning and evening routines is all it takes to get 24-hour germ protection and achieve maximum results. Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling intensely clean.
- Antiseptic mouthwash from the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes
- Oral care formula is clinically proven to kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- Mouthwash accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) to be safe & effective for oral care use
- Infused with intense Cool Mint flavor, use this mouthwash for a deeper clean and fresher breath vs. brushing alone
- Antiseptic mouthwash for bad breath with refreshing mint flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs*
- Clinically shown to reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone
- Get the germ-killing benefits by rinsing full strength for 30 seconds both morning and night
- With approximately 5 weeks of supply, this 1.5-L bottle provides effective oral care*With twice daily use
Health Concern: Gingivitis Plaque Bad Breath
Skin Care Concern: Bad Breath
Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol, sorbitol solution, flavoring, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, benzoic acid, zinc chloride, sodium benzoate And FD&C green 3.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl Salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064% Purposes Antiplaque/antigingivitis Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Green 3
Active Ingredients: Thymol, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, And menthol.
Instructions: Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night. Do not swallow. Other information Store at room temperature Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.