About This Item
Enjoy a break and a sweet treat with Lotus Biscoff Europe’s Favorite Cookie with Coffee. For decades, the brand has been producing Europe’s favorite cookie to enjoy with a hot cup o’ Joe in the morning. Their popularity spread when this crisp cookie began to be served on airplanes. Now, Lotus Biscoff cookies are widely available in the United States and worldwide. They come in an 124g package, which contains approximately 32 cookies, providing plenty to share with friends and family. These all-natural cookies contain no trans fat, cholesterol, artificial colors or flavorings, making them a treat that most people can enjoy. Settle down and enjoy a relaxing break with Lotus Biscoff Europe’s Favorite Cookie with Coffee.
Lotus Biscoff Europe’s Favorite Cookie with Coffee,
- Maitre Patissier 1932
- Lotus Biscoff cookies come with approx. 32 per package
- For decades, Biscoff has been Europe’s favorite cookie to enjoy with coffee
- Its popularity in the U.S. spread when this crisp cookie began to be served onboard airplanes
- Passengers clamoring for more were delighted to find they could enjoy Biscoff at home or share them as gifts through the brand’s catalog and website.
- The Airline Cookie
- All-natural ingredients
- 0g trans fat per serving
- No cholesterol, artificial colors or flavorings
- 150 calories per serving
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (contains one or more of soy bean oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, palm oil), Brown Sugar syrup, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Soy Flour, Salt, Cinnamon.
Instructions: Organic, GMO free
There are no reviews yet.