GARLIC & HERB LAMB SHANKS
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Canola Oil Spray
- 4 Lamb Shanks (1.2 kg)
- 4 Carrots (400 g), peeled & quartered
- 2 Celery Sticks (80 g), sliced
- 400 g can No Added Salt Diced Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp No Added Salt Tomato Paste (140 g)
- 1 MasterFoods™ Garlic & Herb Lamb Shanks Recipe Base
- 4 medium Potatoes (600 g), peeled & mashed
HOW TO COOK
- 1. Heat pan on medium heat. Spray with oil and cook lamb shanks until browned.
- 2. Place carrots, celery, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and Recipe Base into a slow cooker and stir.
- 3. Add lamb shanks and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- 4. Serve your MasterFoods™ Garlic & Herb Lamb Shanks with mashed potatoes.
- Please note slow cookers vary. This recipe is based on using a 3 litre slow cooker.
For Something Different: For a vegetarian option, swap the lamb for two whole beetroot, peeled and diced.
Water, Garlic 18%, Sugar, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Onion, Salt, Rosemary 1%, Thyme 1%, Oregano 0.5%, Food Acid (Citric), Pepper.
May contain Peanuts
SERVINGS PER PACK
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days.
No Artificial Colours| No Artificial Flavours| No Preservatives
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia from at least 70% Australian ingredients
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43 g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43 g serve*|
|Energy (kj)||117 kJ||272 kJ||36.0 %|
|Protein (g)||0.5 g||1.2 g||149.0 %|
|Total||0.1 g||0.3 g||44.0 %|
|Saturated||<0.1 g||0.1 g||58.0 %|
|Total||5.8 g||13.5 g||13.0 %|
|Sugar||1.9 g||4.5 g||18.0 %|
|Sodium (mg)||249 mg||4.5 g||23.0 %|