HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g lean Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 MasterFoods™ Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe Base
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Light Thickened Cream
- 2 Carrots (200 g), peeled & thinly sliced
- 200 g Green Beans, trimmed & halved
- 1 cup dry brown rice
HOW TO COOK
- 1. Spray pan with oil, add chicken and cook until brown.
- 2. Add Recipe Base & light cream, gently stir through.
- 3. Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes, then add green beans & cook for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- 4. Meanwhile, cook rice.
- 5. Give the dish a good stir and serve your MasterFoods™ Honey Mustard Chicken with warm rice.
For Something Different: Make this a vegetarian option by swapping the chicken breast for 450 g firm tofu.
Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Mustard Seed 4.5%, Honey 4.5%, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Salt, Onion, Golden Syrup, Mustard Powder 1%, Garlic 1%, Food Acid (Acetic), Turmeric, Colour (Paprika Oleoresin), Garlic Extract 0.5%.
May contain Peanuts and Wheat.
SERVINGS PER PACK
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days.
No Artificial Colours| No Artificial Flavours| No Preservatives
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43 g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43 g serve*|
|Energy (kj)||261kJ||608 kJ||21.0%|
|Protein (g)||0.7 g||1.5 g||67.0%|
|Total||2.8 g||6.6 g||18.0%|
|Saturated||0.2 g||0.4 g||21.0%|
|Total||8.5 g||19.8 g||14.0%|
|Sugar||6.5 g||15.0 g||13.0%|
|Sodium (mg)||463 mg||15.0 g||24.0%|