Create a wholesome family favourite made with a blend of ripe tomatoes, oregano and paprika.
Discover a delicious, wholesome Beef Stroganoff with that homemade taste the whole family loves, without the fuss! A wholesome blend of tomatoes and paprika, this recipe base will keep even fussy eaters satisfied at dinnertime. Simply add lean beef strips, onion, mushrooms and light sour cream for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Allergen may be present
Preparation: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Serves: 4.
What You’ll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g lean Beef Strips
- 1 Onion (160 g), diced
- 200 g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 MasterFoods™ Beef Stroganoff Recipe Base
- 1 cup Water (250 mL)
- 1/3 cup Light Sour Cream (80 mL)
- 250 g dry Wholemeal Pasta
How To Cook:
1. Heat oil in pan and sear beef strips until brown. Set aside.
2. Cook onion and mushrooms until soft. Return beef strips to pan.
3. Add Recipe Base and stir through for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Add water, stir and then simmer for 5 minutes
5. Stir through light sour cream and simmer for 1 minute or until heated through.
6. Meanwhile cook pasta and serve with your MasterFoods™ Beef Stroganoff.
For Something Different:
Turn it up a notch! Add 1 tsp of our Smoked Paprika.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
- Avg Qty Per 100g
- Avg Qty Per Serving
- Fat, total
- – saturated
- – sugars
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.
There are no reviews yet.