Discover a mouth-watering curry the whole family will love.
Discover the secret to a low fuss, mouth-watering dinner with MasterFoods™ Mild Chicken Curry Slow Cook Recipe Base. Made with a traditional blend of aromatic herbs and spices including cumin, coriander and turmeric. Just add lean chicken breast, onion, carrots, potatoes and light cream for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Allergen may be present
Preparation: 15 mins | Cook: 8 hours | Serves: 4
What You’ll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g lean Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 Onion (160 g), diced
- 3 Carrots (300 g), peeled & diced
- 2 Potatoes (250 g), peeled & diced
- 1/4 Pumpkin (250 g), peeled & diced
- 1 MasterFoods™ Mild Chicken Curry Recipe Base
- 1/2 cup Light Thickened Cream (125 mL)
- 1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Heat oil in pan and cook chicken until brown.
2. Place cooked chicken, vegetables and Recipe Base into a slow cooker and stir.
3. Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
4. Add cream and stir through 10 mins before serving.
5. Meanwhile, cook rice and serve with your MasterFoods™ Mild Chicken Curry.
Please note slow cookers vary. Recipe is based on using a 3 litre slow cooker.
For Something Different:
Turn it up a notch! Add 1 tsp of our ground Turmeric.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
- Avg Qty Per 100g
- Avg Qty Per Serving
- Fat, total
- – saturated
- – sugars
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.