- Crisp Biscuits
- Crafted with care to create a light, crisp, sweet biscuit, McVitie’s Rich Tea biscuits are a true British classic, and the gold standard for dunking in a cup of tea.
- Enjoy a little break from the everyday, McVitie’s biscuits are too good not to share.
- McVitie’s biscuits are Too Good Not to Share.
- ® Registered Trade Mark of United Biscuits (UK) Limited.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Biscuit Manufacturers United Biscuits (UK) Limited, Hayes
- The Classic One
- No Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 300G
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Barley Malt Extract, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt
- May also contain Soya. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a Cool, Dry Place.Once Opened, Store in an Airtight Container.
Number of uses
Typical number of biscuits per pack: 36
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit (8.3g)|
|of which Saturates||1.5g||0.1g|
|of which Sugars||18.5g||1.5g|
|Typical number of biscuits per pack: 36||–||–|