- 5-ounce bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ sunscreen spray that is lightweight, non-greasy and water resistant for superior sun protection with a weightless, clean feel
- Powerful, lightweight SPF 100+ sunscreen spray features the active ingredient avobenzone to help protect against sunburn and keep skin safe from sun’s harmful rays
- Formulated with Helioplex sunscreen technology, this sheer sunscreen mist provides superior broad spectrum sun care against skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays
- Ultra Sheer Face Mist sunscreen spray is oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores, and can help decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- From the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, this powerful, lightweight sunscreen spray formula absorbs quickly. The mist is also easy to apply with little-to-no mess and convenient for on-the-go travel
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120ÂºF (48ÂºC). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
alcohol denat., isobutane, butyloctyl salicylate, acrylates/ octylacrylamide copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol
spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
do not apply in windy conditions.
use in a well-ventilated area
after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
immediately after towel drying
at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. â€“ 2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics