- Anti-Perspirant – NIVEA men’s anti-perspirant deodorant spray instantly protects you from sweat and body odour and NIVEA’s Care Complex looks after your skin.
- Invisible Formula – Specially designed to leave no white marks or yellow stains, the men’s deodorant spray offers transparent skin protection.
- 48h Protection – NIVEA Black & White with 0% ethyl alcohol provides anti-perspirant and deodourising protection for up to 48 hours, protecting you all day.
- Method of Application – Hold NIVEA spray for men 15cm from the underarm and spray. Allow antiperspirant deodorant for men to dry completely before dressing.
- Scope of Delivery – NIVEA MEN Invisible for Black & White Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray, 250ml Aerosol Can, article number: 82243.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Empty can before recycling. Use exclusively for the intended purpose. Do not spray into eyes. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Keep out of reach of children. Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly.
Butane, Aqua, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyloctanoic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Trioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Parfum.
Shake well before use! Hold can 15 cm from the underarm and spray. Allow to dry before getting dressed. Perspiration is vital for our bodies: We regulate our body temperature by the evaporation of perspiration from the surface of the skin. In addition to sweat glands all over the body there are special sweat pores in the underarm, facial and genital regions. The production of specific perspiration from these pores is hormonally and emotionally controlled, e.g. by the production of adrenalin in a state of fright, pain or physical exercise. A product which only prevents body odor is called a deodorant. Deodorant products can be antibacterial and mask odours with fragrances. A product which reduce perspiration (sweating) is called an antiperspirant (AP). Antiperspirants are also effective as deodorants as bacteria growth is inhibited due to a lower pH and less moisture. Anti Perspirant sprays need to be shaken well to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed in the can. Otherwise the product could be ejected in a concentrated form and could clog the valve or cause residues.