- Features hearty cuts of real meat in gravy for an irresistible taste of country stew.
- Balanced recipe provides complete nutrition and is highly digestible for easy nutrient absorption.
- Optimal levels of oil and minerals nourish the skin and coat for a luxurious shine.
- Soft texture adds flavor and variety to dog’s diets. Serve it alone or mix it with kibble.
- Proudly made in the USA with the flavors dogs crave and the nutrition they need.
Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Beef, Dried Peas, Salt, Dehydrated Carrots, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium, Copper Sulfate), Guar Gum, Added Color, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Xanthan Gum, Yellow #6, Yellow #5.
884 kcal/kg, 332 kcal/can
Feed 1/2 – 3/4 can daily per 10 lbs of Adult dog. Refrigerate after opening (up to 3 days). Serve at room temperature.
Mix it up – Replace 1/2 can for each 1/2 cup of dry Pedigree Adult Complete Nutrition.
Mix with the present diet by one-quarter to three quarters to begin with (25% new to 75% old). Follow by a daily increase in the amount of the new product until your pet is eating only the new. This gradual approach, taken over a week’s time, is usually more acceptable and avoids any digestive upsets a sudden change in diet may cause to your pet.
There are no reviews yet.