- Milled corn and rice with banana flakes, milk, GOS/FOS and added vitamins and minerals
- If you want to find out more about our recipes, please go to www.aptaclub.co.uk
- Our Unique Blend of Ingredients
- GOS/FOS – With our blend of galacto- and fructo-oligosaccharides.
- Iron – To support normal cognitive development.
- Vitamins A, C & D – Vitamin D for normal development of bones.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contents may settle in transit.
Nutricia Bringing Science to Early Life
- Our Unique Blend
- Just Add Water
- Suitable for first weaning
- Smooth texture & gluten free
- No added sugar or salt – contains naturally occurring sugars and salt only
- No preservatives
- Pack size: 125G
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
- Vitamin D for normal development of bones
- No added sugar or salt
Milled Cereals (40%) (Corn (24%), Rice (16%)), Skimmed Milk Powder (28%), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)), Demineralised Whey Powder (from Milk), Banana Flakes (6%), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk) (5%), Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D₃, Thiamin, Calcium, Iron, Iodine), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) (0.4%)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Please store this product in a cool dry place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Preparation and Usage
- Breastfeeding is recommended from birth onwards with the introduction of appropriate weaning foods around 6 months. Talk to a healthcare professional.
- Preparing your baby’s feed:
- Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon…
- Mix 1 spoonful of cereal with…
- 2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water and stir.
- If serving warm, check temperature before feeding.
- As your baby’s appetite grows, use a larger spoon to make a bigger serving.
- This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less water as required. Let your little one’s appetite lead the way.
- Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
Number of uses
Approximately five 23g portions in this pack
- Free From Preservatives
- Do not leave your baby alone whilst feeding.
- Remember to clean your baby’s teeth, especially before bedtime.