- Follow-on milk from 6 months
- For information on Halal, visit our website.
- Let’s talk from Cow & Gate
- Need a chat?
- For tips and non-judgemental support, our specialist baby advisors and experienced parents are here to talk and to encourage confident parenting at every stage.
- No artificial preservatives*
- *As per legislation for all Follow-on formula
- We believe there’s only one way to bring up your baby. Your way. No one knows your baby as well as you do. That’s why we believe in supporting parents and giving them the reassurance they need to follow their instincts.
- Tailored for your little one
- Cow & Gate Follow-on milk is enriched with important nutrients to support your little one’s nutritional needs, from when they start their weaning journey right up until their first birthday. It contains Iron to support normal cognitive development and DHA (Omega-3) to support normal visual development. Also available as ready-to-use liquid.
- What’s next?
- Now your little one is turning one and becoming ever more active, they may need more of some key nutrients. That’s why Cow & Gate Toddler milk from 1 to 2 years is nutritionally tailored for toddlers, with Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal bone development, as part of a balanced diet.
- Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mq DHA.
- Why not try our range of Cow & Gate cereals – yummy tastes & textures tailored to your baby’s age.‡
- ‡Weaning is recommended at around 6 months. Please speak to a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contents may settle in transit.
- Trusted for over 100 years
- Complements a weaning diet
- Calcium, DHA (omega-3), vitamin D, iron
- Tailored for your little one
- Pack size: 800G
- Vitamin D and Calcium to support normal bone development, as part of a balanced diet
Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Cow’s Milk Protein, Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Potassium Citrate, Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulphate, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
– Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide 6-12 months
- Approx. 1 beaker, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.8g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl.oz
- Once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby 500-600ml per day. This is only a guide, your baby may need more or less than the above. Ask your healthcare professional if you require more advice. Always use the scoop provided. Scoop colour may change from time to time.
- – Make up each feed as required.
- – For hygiene reasons, do not store made-up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- – Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- – Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feeds.
- – Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- How to use this pack
- To open, remove strip and lift lid.
- A scoop is provided in this pack, please store inside the lid.
- Click the lid securely shut.
- How to prepare your baby’s milk
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water (1 scoop to 30ml / 1 fl.oz of water). Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important notice
- Breastfeeding is best. Cow & Gate Follow-on milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
- Dental advice
- Do not allow prolonged contact of milks with teeth and make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Ask your dentist for advice.
There are no reviews yet.