- Promotes a healthier mouth
- Kills bad breath germs
- Helps strengthen enamel
- Mouthwash kills bad breath germs
- Helps prevent cavities
- Strengthens enamel
- Cleans teeth and gums
- Freshens breath
Crest Pro-Health Advanced with Extra Deep Clean mouthwash helps you have stronger* teeth for a healthier mouth. It kills bad breath germs, helps prevent cavities, strengthens enamel, cleans teeth and gums, and freshens breath.
*When added to a good oral care routine by strengthening enamel.
Made in USA
Adults and children 6 years & older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
To open: Remove printed band; squeeze tabs and turn. To close: Turn cap until it clicks.©Procter & Gamble
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride – 0.02 %Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Disodium Phosphate, Red 33, Green 3
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. In some cases, rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.