Kills Millions of Germs that Cause Plaque, Gingivitis & Bad Breath
- 99% Germ kill & a healthier mouth*
- Rinsing everyday helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps to freshen breath
- 24 hour protection with 2x daily use**
- Helps you get better dental check-ups**
You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Advance to a Healthier Mouth from Day 1*** with Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash which starts fighting plaque from day 1. It’s possible to kill germs deep in your mouth without the burn of alcohol. Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint Mouthwash Kills 99% of Germs without the harsh burn of alcohol. It provides 24 hour protection against plaque and gingivitis when used twice per day.
*Gingivitis reduction vs. brushing with regular toothpaste
**Fights plaque & gingivitis
***with continued use vs. brushing alone with ordinary toothpaste
Made in USA
For guarantee, call 1-877-769-8794 for more information.
- Use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use
- Adults and children 6 yrs & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20 mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day. Do not swallow
- Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: Supervise use
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
.©Procter & Gamble
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride – 0.07 %Inactive Ingredients: water, glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, sucralose, Propylparaben, blue 1
WarningsAsk a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. In some cases, antimicrobial rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dentist visit..
Crest, Pro-Health Multi-Protection, CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Oral Rinse, Clean Mint
Country of Origin: United States of America
Weight: 8.4 fl oz / 250 ml