- Macaroni Cheese with Basil
- Hello, I’m a yummy mix of organic macaroni + vegetables in a cheesy sauce.
- Who am I made for? I’m great for babies who are ready to explore thicker textures and my ingredients are suitable from 6 months. The Government advises that foods containing protein should only be introduced to a baby’s diet after 6 months. I’m suitable for vegetarians too.
- – I’m Organic
- – Thick Puree with no chunks + nothing artificial
- – Perfect for little ones from 6+ months
- – No added salt or sugar – I contain naturally occuring sugars
- – I’m suitable for vegetarians too
- I’m organic
- Thick puree
- No added sugar or salt – I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No chunks and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I’m suitable for vegetarians too
- Pack size: 120G
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Vegetable Stock 41% (Water and Organic Vegetables: Carrots, Parsnips + Swedes), Organic Carrots 13%, Organic Swedes 13%, Organic Whole <strong>Milk</strong> 13%, Organic Parsnips 8%, Organic Macaroni (Durum <strong>Wheat</strong>, <strong>Egg</strong> Whites*) 5%, Organic Cheddar Cheese (<strong>Milk</strong>) 5%, Organic Cream (<strong>Milk</strong>) 2%, Organic Basil <1%, Other Stuff 0%, *Produced to EU organic standards
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, please see my ingredients highlighted in bold
Keep me in a cupboard.Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
I’m produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I’m not too hot. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||1.7g||2.0g|
|-of which sugars||2.1g||2.5g|