- Organic Squash, Sweet Potato + Parsnip Baby Pouch
- Who am I made for? My ingredients are suitable from 4 months and my vegetable tastes will help little ones learn to love veg throughout weaning and beyond! The Government advises that you don’t need to wean your little one until they are 6 months. Every baby is different!
- – I’m just yummy organic food for babies
- – Super smooth puree with no big lumps + nothing artificial
- – Perfect for little ones from 4+ months
- – My veggie taste will help little ones learn to love veg throughout weaning and beyond
- – No added sugar or salt
- – I contain naturally occuring sugars
- I’m organic
- Perfect purees
- Love veg
- I’m gluten free
- Pack size: 120G
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Butternut Squash 40%, Organic Sweet Potatoes 27%, Water 18%, Organic Parsnips 15%, Other stuff 0%
- Free From: Gluten
Keep me in a cupboard. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen – I’ll be a bit cold but still taste yummy!
I’m produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I’m not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||5.6g||6.7g|
There are no reviews yet.