About this item
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
2 servings per container
Serving Size1 tub
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.00000g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.00000g||15%|
|Includes Added Sugars0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
- Two 4 oz tubs of Gerber 2nd Foods Apple Avocado
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- This baby puree is made with 3/5 apple, 1-1/4 tsp avocado in each tub
- This Gerber baby food gives your child 2-1/2 servings of fruits and veggies per tub, and it contains no artificial flavors or colors
- Spoon feeding baby food puree helps your baby coordinate his lips, tongue and cheeks
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the tub or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to two days
- BPA-free plastic tubs of baby food stage 2 provide easy transport for feeding on the go
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Assembled Product Weight
Baby Food Stage
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
2.50 x 3.40 x 3.95 Inches
Read below before serving.Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.Refrigerate after opening and use within 2 days.To warm:1. Remove plastic lid.Remove foil seal completely and discard.2. Replace plastic lid.Heat on high for 15 seconds in microwave up to 1500w.3. Stir.Always test temperature (by tasting) before serving.Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.You can feed your baby directly from each convenient tub. If one tub is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish for feeding and refrigerate the unused portion to enjoy later (within 2 days of opening). If you feed directly from the container, discard any unused portion.
Safe Handling Instructions
Read below before serving. **• Do not use if Foil Seal is broken or missing.
Apples, Avocados, Lime Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).