- Toasted flakes of golden corn
- Kellogg’s Breakfasts for Better Days™
- Helping people is at the heart of Kellogg’s. Our founder – W.K. Kellogg – believed in helping all people to flourish and thrive, and that’s why we are committed to donating food and money, to families in need through breakfast clubs, foodbanks, and community projects.
- Sadly, one in seven children goes to school without breakfast in the UK and Ireland**, and a fifth of teachers have seen an increase in hunger in the classroom***. But there is a way to help tackle child hunger in the morning and that’s school breakfast clubs.
- **UK: Hoyland et al (2012) Nutr Bull, 37 (3), 232-40. ROI: Irish Health Behavior in School Aged Children Study 2006.
- ***Based on a YouGov survey of 873 teachers in England and Wales. Total sample size was 873 teachers. Fieldwork was undertaken between 11-23 December 2014.
- Kellogg has been supporting breakfast clubs for the last 17 years in the UK and Ireland.
- In the last year alone we’ve supported 1,000 school and community breakfast clubs in the UK and Ireland with food, money and training.
- Head teacher Gill Harding said: ”The funding and cereal we have received from Kellogg’s has been such a big help to our school. It has enabled us to buy equipment for our club like bowls and cutlery as well as provide free breakfasts to the children that need it.”
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and by enabling families in need to have breakfast, we are helping them to start their day the best way and help reach their potential throughout the day.
- If you would like to read more about how we are helping, please visit www.kelloggs.co.uk and www.kelloggs.ie
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Let your bowl shine with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes. Made with the finest golden corn and toasted to perfection, every spoonful tastes as good as your first. Whether you eat them with warm milk or cold milk, with fruit or no fruit; enjoy them your way!
- Every Kellogg’s Corn Flake starts as a single grain of corn, grown at its best for us in more than 140 days of sunshine. As the pioneering product for Kellogg, Corn Flakes has been the original and the best since 1906. With its unbeatable taste and crunch, there truly isn’t any other cornflake like it. A true legend in the cereal world.
- Source: independent survey by MMR, June 2016, tested against 85% of the flakes products in UK/ROI. Online survey with 1,000.
- This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents may occur during transit.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- Contains Vitamin D – Important for healthy bones
- Helps release energy
- Contains folic acid
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Halal – HFA approved
- Pack size: 450G
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and iron contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Maize, Sugar, Barley Malt Flavouring, Salt, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
- For allergens see ingredients highlighted in bold
Store in a dry place
Number of uses
15 Yummy 30g Servings!
Box. Card – Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||1604 kJ 378 kcal||481 kJ 113 kcal|
|Fat||0.9 g||0.3 g|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||84 g||25 g|
|of which sugars||8 g||2.4 g|
|Fibre||3 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||7 g||2.1 g|
|Salt||1.13 g||0.34 g|
|Vitamin D||4.2 µg (83)||1.3 µg (25)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.91 mg (83)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||13 mg (83)||4.0 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||166 µg (83)||50.0 µg (25)|
|Vitamin B12||2.1 µg (83)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||8.0 mg (57)||2.4 mg (17)|