- Toasted Flakes of Golden Corn.
- Responsibly Sourced Corn*
- *Find out more about our responsibly sourced corn initiatives at www.kelloggs.com
- Enjoys as part of a varied & balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- The Original & Best Tasting*
- *Source: independent survey by MMR, June 2018, tested against 85% of the flakes products in UK/ROI. Online survey with 1,000 consumers.
- Source of vitamins D, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 & B12 and iron. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
By Appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- 50% of your daily vitamin D needs
- Natural grains
- Added goodness
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Halal – HFA Approved
- Pack size: 720G
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Source of vitamins D, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 & B12 and iron
Maize, Sugar, Barley Malt Flavouring, Salt, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1(Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
- For allergens see ingredients highlighted in bold
Store in a cool dry place.Best before: see top.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.1g||<1%|
|of which sugars||8g||2.4g||3%|
|Folic Acid (B9)||166µg||83%||50.0µg||25%|