Savour delicious satay flavours from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Enjoy the classic satay flavours the whole family loves with MasterFoods™ Satay Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Base. Made with a carefully crafted blend of coconut, herbs and spices to deliver a rich, creamy satay sauce. Simply add lean chicken breast, red capsicum, broccoli, snow peas and no added salt peanut butter for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Allergen may be present
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins | Serves: 4
What You’ll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g lean Chicken Breast sliced
- 1 Red Capsicum (200 g) sliced
- 1 head Broccoli (200 g), cut into florets
- 300 g Snow Peas, trimmed
- 1 MasterFoods™ Satay Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Base
- 1 1/2 tbsp No Added Salt Peanut Butter (45 g)
- 1/2 cup Water (125 mL)
- 1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Heat pan on medium heat. Spray with oil and cook chicken until browned.
2. Add capsicum and broccoli and cook until soft.
3. Add snow peas and Recipe Base, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Stir through peanut butter and water.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
5. Meanwhile cook rice to serve with your MasterFoods™ Satay Chicken Stir Fry.
For Something Different:
Swap the chicken for 450 g of firm tofu.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
- Avg Qty Per 100g
- Avg Qty Per Serving
- Fat, total
- – saturated
- – sugars
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.