Create an easy, delicious Thai Green Curry with a hint of lime.
Create a quick, delicious family meal with MasterFoods™ Thai Green Curry Recipe Base. A carefully created blend of lemongrass, lime, chilli and coriander. Create a mid-week meal in under 30 minutes that’s full of flavour and fresh ingredients. Just add lean chicken breast, green beans, zucchinis and light coconut milk for a delicious meal you can enjoy as part of your daily diet.
Allergen may be present
Preparation: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Serves: 4.
What You’ll Need:
- Canola Oil Spray
- 500 g Lean Chicken Breast, sliced
- 1 MasterFoods™ Thai Green Curry Recipe Base
- 1 Red Capsicum (200 g), peeled & sliced
- 3 Carrots (300 g), peeled & sliced
- 1 head Broccoli (200 g), cut into florets
- 2/3 cup Light Coconut Milk (165 mL)
- 1 cup dry Brown Rice
How To Cook:
1. Spray a pan with oil, add chicken and cook until browned.
2. Add Recipe Base, heat and then add vegetables.
3. Add light coconut milk, bring to the boil and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook rice.
5. Serve MasterFoods™ Thai Green Curry over steaming rice.
For Something Different:
For extra veggies, add 400 g green beans, trimmed and halved, in step 2.
Blended with MasterFoods™ Herbs & Spices
Make Dinnertime Matter with MasterFoods™.
- Avg Qty Per 100g
- Avg Qty Per Serving
- Fat, total
- – saturated
- – sugars
Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.