- Microwaveable Oats with Dried Banana and Strawberry Pieces
- Did you know oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness? This is how Quaker’s positive nutrition kick-starts your morning. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect. For more recipe ideas, visit @quakeroatsuk on Instagram and Facebook. For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: www.quaker.co.uk
- – Made with 100% wholegrain Quaker rolled oats
- – Delicious porridge bursting with the delicious flavours of banana and strawberry
- – Ready in just 2 minutes, Quaker Oat So Simple microwaveable oats are a great morning time-saver
- – In a rush? Slip a sachet into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- – Only natural flavours and no artificial preservatives
- For over 140 years, the Quaker family has been producing deliciously nourishing breakfasts from the mighty oat. Established in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell, Quaker Oats was created with the belief that everyone, everywhere should have access to good nutrition. There is a wide range of delicious Quaker breakfast solutions that are perfect for every unique schedule. Whether you’re preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there’s a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
- Oat beta-glucan 2.8g per 100g.
- Each serving (35.5g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Helps lower Cholesterol†
- †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
- 100% wholegrain
- Natural flavours
- Ready in 2 mins
- Helps lower cholesterol
- No artificial preservatives
- Pack size: 284G
- Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats (76%), Sugar, Freeze Dried Banana Pieces (3%), Freeze Dried Strawberry Pieces (2%), Natural Flavourings
- May contain Wheat, Barley and Soya
Store in a cool dry placeBest before: See side of pack
Instructions: Cooking Instructions
1 Simply boil 180 ml of milk in a saucepan.
2 Stir in the contents of one sachet of oats.
3 Simmer for 2 mins or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Number of uses
This pack contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
8 x 35.5g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 35.5g||Per 35.5g1 (%*)|
|Energy||1528 kJ||543 kJ||882 kJ|
|–||376 kcal||133 kcal||213 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||6.2 g||2.2 g||5.2 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.2 g||0.4 g||2.3 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||68 g||24 g||32 g|
|of which Sugars||22 g||7.7 g||16 g (18%*)|
|Fibre||7.5 g||2.7 g||2.7 g|
|Protein||8.7 g||3.1 g||9.0 g|
|Salt||0.18 g||0.06 g||0.25 g (4%*)|
|This pack contains 8 servings||–||–||–|
|1With 180ml of semi skimmed milk||–||–||–|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||–||–||–|